Resin Research 2000CE Ultra Epoxy Resin Packs
NOTE IF 2000CE IS OUT OF STOCK USE THIS: KWIK KICK by Resin Research is the perfect speed for making surfboards
2000CE ultra II Epoxy Resin and Hardener by Resin Research. The ultimate Epoxy Resin. UV stable, clear (very clear) safe, bright, white, quick, strong and easy to use, this is by far the best epoxy resin available today. Easy 2:1 mix ratio for trouble free use. Ultra clear laminates when used with the optically matched Hexcel by Seabase fibreglass. This product includes resin and a choice of hardeners. Choose from options. More below….
2000CE ultra Epoxy Resin by Resin Research. The ultimate Epoxy Resin. UV stable, clear (very clear) safe, quick, strong and easy to use, this is by far the best epoxy resin available today. Easy 2:1 mix ratio for trouble free use. Ultra clear laminates when used with the optically matched Hexcel by Seabase fibreglass. Use the Epoxy Mix Ratio Sheet for accurate weight & volume mixing. Note: We sell in litres. 1 litre of Resin Research Epoxy is approximately 10% more than 1 kg of resin. For surfboards lamination we recommend the the Fast Hardener – slow hardeners are very specialist and probably not what you are looking for.
Note: This pack has the fast hardener 2100F – we are 99.9% sure this is the one you need. We do sell slow hardener 2100S. The fast 2100F hardener is suitable for most applications, including fitting boxes, plugs, stantions and posts. If the area is very deep or requires more than 1″ (25 mm) of resin in a block, use the slower hardeners to avoid thermal shock. 2100F has a low exotherm, but 2100S has a much slower time scale to peak exotherm. For extra slow gel and cure, avoiding any thermal or pattern distortion, use 2100X hardener. Note: The use of slower hardeners slows production time, may cause excess drainage, and may cause incompatibility or delamination problems if using a fast curing hardener over the top. Do not mix hardeners or use 2100F hardeners in Kwik Kick resin. They are not compatible. (the new BIO-CE Epoxy resin in stock is dual use).
- State of the art Epoxy Resin. As good as it gets.
- Pure, refined, clean.
- High Bio content.
- Ease of use – simple 2 : 1 mix by volume.
- Superb wet-out.
- Excellent class-leading UV stabilisation. Stays whiter fro far longer than other epoxies.
- Very safe to use – low sensitisation at every level.
- Designed by one of surfings iconic names – Greg Loer. (Nobody knows Epoxy manufacturing as much as Greg!)
- Consistent gel and cure times.
- Several gel and cure speeds – extra fast, fast, slow and extra slow.
- Clear, bright and very white results when used with compatible Seabase fibreglass.
- Tough and yet flexible when cured.
- Cures in the presence of moisture and water.
For an even faster gel and cure time use Kwik Kick ultra Epoxy with Kwik Kick hardener. This is equivalent to using Polyester Resin.
Unsure of which Epoxy to use for your application? Call us (+44 1637 875811), e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or note your application on your order and we’ll customise your mix for you.
The balance of excellent colour, UV stability, variable hardener speeds, easy mix ratios, extremely low vapour pressure, excellent chemical adhesion and high gloss finish make this resin system easy to use and an effective production contributor to everyone from the small craftsman to large scale producers. Use in multiple applications – from small repair jobs, fixing stantions, plugs and boxes, laminating walls, surfaces, kitchen tops, work tops, floors, boat building, all marine applications – a myriad of uses in all scenarios. Cures hard yet flexible – not brittle, and stays white for longer with its unique UV stable qualities. Safe to use – few users suffer sensitization. 2000CE Ultra II contains optical brighteners for high visual impact. We also sell 2000CE without brighteners.
Another Ultra Resin from Seabase Resins & Coatings Division.
- Epoxy Resin: Is BIO the right way?
- Epoxy v Polyester – Which is Best?
- Epoxy Resin – Realistic Strength Testing
- Epoxy Resin – Sustainability
- Seabase and own Brands.
- Special Scissors for Fibreglass and carbon fabrics
- Epoxy Resin – Safety and Safe Practices
- Epoxy Resin – Best Practice Quick in English & French.
- Epoxy Resin – Crystallisation.
- Seabase QS 10M Resin Information Sheet