Resin Research Kwik Kick Ultra Epoxy Resin Packs
Resin Research Kwik Kick ultra Epoxy Resin and Hardener. The ultimate Epoxy Resin. UV stable, clear (very clear), safe, quick, strong and easy to use, this is by far the best and safest epoxy resin available today. Easy 2:1 mix ratio for trouble free use. Ultra clear laminates when used with the optically matched Hexcel by Seabase fibreglass. This product includes hardener and resin. More below…
Resin Research Kwik Kick ultra Epoxy Resin and Hardener. The ultimate Epoxy Resin. UV stable, clear (very clear), safe, quick, strong and easy to use, this is by far the best and safest epoxy resin available today. Easy 2:1 by volume mix ratio for trouble free use. Ultra clear laminates when used with the optically matched Hexcel by Seabase fibreglass.
The fastest setting hand lay up epoxy resin yet. As fast or faster than polyester resins in many production scenarios. Mimics polyester resin in curing by thickening in a similar way but without the hard gel time. This system has only one speed – fast. With Ambient Temperature at 25 deg C, has a pot life of 12 mins and Set Time – Tack Free in 1.5 hrs. The balance of excellent colour, UV stability, varying hardener speeds, easy mix ratios, extremely low vapour pressure, excellent chemical adhesion and high gloss finish make this resin system easy to use and an effective and positive production contributor to everyone from the small craftsman to large scale producers.
- State of the art Epoxy Resin. As good as it gets.
- Pure, refined, clean.
- High Bio content.
- Ease of use – simple 2 : 1 mix by volume.
- Superb wet-out.
- Excellent class-leading UV stabilisation. Stays whiter for far longer than other epoxies.
- Very safe to use – low sensitisation at every level.
- Designed by one of surfings iconic names – Greg Louer. (Nobody knows Epoxy manufacturing as much as Greg!)
- Consistent gel and cure times.
- Clear, bright and very white results when used with compatible Seabase fibreglass.
- Tough and yet flexible when cured.
1 litre of Epoxy is approx 10% more than 1 kg of resin. For slower gel and cure, use Resin Research 2000CE Epoxy Resin with 2100F (fast), 2100S (slow) and 2100X (extra slow) Hardeners.
Note: The use of slow hardeners can cause issues with drainage and incompatibility. For most users, Kwik Kick or 2000CE with fast hardeners are suitable. Using slow or extra slow hardeners for fitting boxes and stantions etc may cause problems if the area is subject to damp or cold. Control fast gel and cures with temperature rather than slow hardeners.
Another ultra resin from Seabase Resins & Coatings Division.
- Epoxy Resin – Realistic Strength Testing
- Epoxy Resin: Is BIO the right way?
- Entropy CLR Technical Data Sheet
- Entropy BRT Technical Data Sheet
- Entropy Clear Epoxy (CLR) Reference Card
- Entropy Optically Brightened Epoxy (BRT) Reference Card
- Epoxy Resin – Safety and Safe Practices
- Epoxy Resin – Best Practice Quick in English & French.
- Epoxy Resin – Crystallisation.
- Epoxy Resin – Mix Ratios