FCS SF4 “Stretch” QUAD SF4 rears Fin Set
FCS SF4 “Stretch” QUAD with SF4 rears Fin Set
£15.59£12.99 ex VAT
FIN MATERIAL: GLASS FLEX FIN SIZE: LARGE (65 Kg – 90 Kg)
Base: 4.48″ / 114 mm
Depth: 4.48″ / 114 mm
Area: 15.15″² / 9776 mm²
Base: 3.88″ / 98 mm
Depth: 3.80″ / 96 mm
Area: 11.22″² / 7238 mm²
Stretch designed this set with a cambered foil on the side fins and 50/50 foils on the rear fins. The robust upright templates make this set fast, responsive, and stable at high speeds.
IDEAL CONDITIONS: Hollow steep waves, punchy beach breaks.
BOARD TYPES: Performance boards with deep concaves and moderate-to-extreme rocker.
ABOUT STRETCH RIEDEL: William “Stretch” Riedel has been creating distinctive and innovative custom hand built boards for surfing, sailing, kiting, and tow surfing. Born in Malibu, CA, he was taught to build boards by his father Mike Riedel, a shaper for Velzy Jacobs Surfboards in the 1960’s
“I never cut corners. All my work receives 100% attention. That’s how we get results.”
- US Blanks Applecore Stringers
- Entropy CLR Technical Data Sheet
- Entropy BRT Technical Data Sheet
- Entropy Clear Epoxy (CLR) Reference Card
- Entropy Optically Brightened Epoxy (BRT) Reference Card
- Seabase FCS Tooling Catalogue 2018/19
- Epoxy v Polyester – Which is Best?
- Manufacturing a surfboard – what you need to know
- Surfboard Finishes
- Epoxy Resin – Realistic Strength Testing